Beccato Global Sdn. Bhd.
- Shipping Policy
Orders received will be processed and delivered to your doorstep within 1-2 working days via Citylink.
Orders are shipped within Malaysia and Singapore only.
We are charging RM7 flat rate per order for delivery within Malaysia and $7 flat rate per order for delivery to Singapore.
- Return and refund Policy
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund you your payment if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged which is non-refundable. Once your order has been shipped, refund is not allowed.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee (from received date) for defective products. Email your intent for a product return to [email protected] Once we’ve confirmed the defect and approved your return request, please ship the product(s) back to us on your own cost and we’ll deliver you the replacement product(s) within 10 – 15 working days. To return your products, please send the whole product(s) back with its original packaging to:
9, jalan bpp 8/1,
Pusat Bandar Putra Permai,
Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
|We are committed to protect your privacy. We do not sell, share, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using, and disclosing any information.|
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online.
The personal information we collect may include your:
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Delivery Address
- Billing Address
- Email Address
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please do not hesitate to contact us.